Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

Mold Removal Mold can build up in a home that’s too humid and you likely won’t notice. However, mold can cause allergic reactions and make breathing more difficult for some. A dehumidifier can help prevent mold buildup, eliminating the health problems associated with it.

Nasal and Skin Irritation In homes that have too much moisture, nasal and skin irritation is relatively common, especially among sensitive people, young children and the elderly. Installing a proper dehumidifier in a home that’s too moist can make minor nasal and skin irritation a thing of the past pretty much overnight – even for the sensitive.

For more information on the health benefits of dehumidifiers and how you can make your home healthier for you and your family, visit Universal Heating and Air Conditioning today!