Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation in Atlanta
Garbage disposals provide a convenient way to deal with messy food scraps and make sink draining an effortless task. But if not cared for properly, your disposal will need to be replaced sooner than later.
Tips on Caring for Your Disposal
- Hot water can melt fats that clog up. Use cold water when you grind food.
- Don’t overfill the garbage disposal.
- Always run water before and after using the disposal.
- Don’t put bleach, drain cleaners or other chemicals down the unit.
- Don’t try to grind bones, coffee grounds, overly-fibrous materials (like corn husks), or things like
glass, metal, or rubber.
- Never use your hand to pull material out.
Trust Our Experts
If you find that your garbage disposal isn’t working correctly, it’s time to replace it with a new one. Replacing or installing a new garbage disposal can be difficult due to working in the confined space under your sink. Let one of our experienced plumbers come out to provide you with a variety of options or install a garbage disposal you provide us. Call us at (770) 908-8488 to request an appointment.